Help With The Unexpected
Features of an Accident Hospital Indemnity Plan from Stonebridge Life may include:
- Hospital benefit: Up to $500 per day for hospital stays due to a covered accident.
- Emergency treatment benefits: Up to $200 for emergency treatment or emergency room visits due to an accident.
- Intensive Care or Burn Unit benefits: Up to $500 per day if they are admitted to an intensive care or burn unit as the result of a covered accident. Benefits are paid in addition to the hospital benefit, for a total of $1,000 per day. And, benefits begin on their
first day of confinement and continue until they are released, regardless of the length of stay.
- Pays benefits your customers can use immediately: Benefits are paid directly to the insured to use any way they choose; for costly hospital or medical bills, to pay a mortgage, even pay college tuition.
- Individual or family coverage: They can insure only themselves or they have the option to add their spouse and their eligible dependent children under the family plan.
- Coverage is guaranteed: They cannot be turned down for coverage, and no medical exam or information about their health is required.
- Provides lasting insurance protection: This policy cannot be cancelled by Stonebridge Life as long as their premiums are paid; however, they have the option to cancel at any time.
- Premiums never increase; benefits never decrease: Payments always remain the same regardless of their health or age. They can never be singled out for a rate increase. Rates can only be increased for the group as a whole.
* Insurance products have different benefits, exclusions and limitations. Please
see the specific policy or certificate for complete product information.